- ItemFinal technical report : a Canadian community of practice in ecosystem approaches to health with a training and awards program for ecohealth research in international and development settings, January 2008 – June 2012(CoPEH-Canada, 2012-09) Webb, Jena; Saint‐Charles, Johanne; Parkes, Margot; Morrison, Karen; Lemire, Melanie; Woollard, RobertResearchers and institutions across Canada have identified a need for consolidation and commitment to ensure long‐term development and capacity in the field of Ecohealth. As such, a main activity of the Community of Practice in Ecosystem Approaches to Health (CoPEH‐Can) is to collectively design and deliver a short-course that will promote and support research, education, policy and practice in Ecosystem Approaches to Human Health to provide training to qualified graduate awardees under the proposed Canadian Ecohealth Graduate Training Awards Program. Consortium partners aim to establish this short‐course as an accredited graduate course, potentially complemented by a distance‐learning component.
- ItemEco-health assessment law and policy in the Americas : legal policy brief(Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL), Montreal, QC, CA, 2010) Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL)The project consortium of fifteen research and action institutes joined together across the Americas, to research the most cutting edge laws on environmental impact assessment in North America, Central America, South America, the Andes and the Caribbean, and to test how these laws are being applied for eco-health in specific projects. This document presents a brief survey of best practices related to the integration of health and environmental impact assessment in law and policy, based on examples of how the laws are applied in actual practice on the ground. A best practices survey is a useful tool for policy makers.
- ItemVietnam one health – ecohealth alliance newsletter, issue no. 1, January 2013(Center for Public Health and Ecosystem Research (CENPHER), Hanoi School of Public Health, Hanoi, VN, 2013-01) Hanoi School of Public Health. Center for Public Health and Ecosystem Research (CENPHER)The newsletter provides links to activities and events, conferences and collaborative partnerships, that work towards better research and understanding in zoonotic disease prevention. Ecosystem approaches to health, or Ecohealth, acknowledge the complex, systemic nature of public health and environmental issues and the inadequacy of conventional methodologies for dealing with them.
- ItemClimat, environnement et maladies à transmission vectorielle : cas de la Leishmaniose Cutanée Zoonotique (LCZ) dans la région de Sidi Bouzid, Tunisie; mémoire d'agrégation en géographie(Agence Tunisienne de Coopération Technique (ACTC), Tunis, TN, 2012) Hamida, Amal Ben
- ItemEnquêtes entomologiques dans un foyer de Leishmaniose cutanée zoonotique du Centre Tunisie : projet de fin d'études en vue de l'obtention de la Licence appliquée en Protection de l'environnement dans la spécialité «Environnement et sécuritaire»(Agence Tunisienne de Coopération Technique (ACTC), Tunis, TN, 2012) Fourati, Emna